A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, welcome 2009

Another day has passed and i gonna say goodbye to you, 2008. Leaving back memory in 2008 and a brand new me in 2009.

Hmm tonite will be going to countdown with my babe. Probably some where special.This is what he said to me hahahah...

Wondering where so special...Waiting for it *giggling*

Another 4 hours to go..Hopefully, i will find the brand new me.. Planning to be lady boss in the next 2 years. I've planned what business i wanna do..Hopefully can success... Weeeeeee....What business? Still a secret between my babe and i....

This is what i planned ahead me. Wish me luck dude...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 ;)

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

lady luck will be with u gal...muaks...so nice huh go countdown...me at home online only...hehe...but is nice too...

jade_adeline said...

haha...bo bian..i force my boy every year must celebrate wit me