A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My beloved bro's wedding

Huh...My bro's wedding has passed for 3 days. Really fast. haha

Okie let the story begins ..But, but, but definitely will talk about it.

First thing first. At last my brother got married and i will be the next victim. Why? Almost all of my relatives were asking me when im gonna get married. Oh gosh..Im just too young for this question la wei... haha

Congrates bro!!

Have been busy for 2 days starting from last friday. Open house and lots of my relatives back for attending my bro's wedding. TQ TQ on behalf of my bro.

okie...On the day of the wedding, I've met my bestie at the restaurant. We went to the same location but definitely not the same bride lar...haha...Suddenly, "CHEW CHIN JADE" been called. Siapa tu who call me so loud?? haha..mana tau my bestie kekekeke it's been very long time i didn't meet her. haha...


My brother and i...


Wedding mass @ St' Theresa Church with other couple


Yum Seng


My bro & wife

P/S: My mum was too happy to see my brother got married and got a very nice wife and daughter in law for herself...Im glad and happy too....

No comments: