A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scary~~~

Today, one of my staff based at production art department been possessed by a fierce ghost. He work at a temple as na zha. So for this situation, he should be considered getting used to it.

This is the first time i gone through this and its kinda scary for me. On weekend (Public Holiday), he went to some place to "catch" the "dirty" thing. So, the "dirt" was not happy with the situation. "he" possessed my staff.

The cool thing was my boss was talking with the ghost. Weeeee.......

Saying that he's only a worker in a temple. So, is useless you find him. The ghost was actually listening to what my boss said. When my staff awake, he told my boss that the ghost was actually standing right beside him.

One of the staff had called the people from temple. Acting as Su Mu Kong and others were there.

Oh God. At last, my staf was alright. Hoping the "dirt" will not come again. ... ... Peaceful please!!

4 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

First experience of this might be scary but at least u saw the happening. All of u in the office n production must extra careful.

Kelz said...

Spooky~~~ -_-'''
Jade your story here macam a bit confusing le. You say he catch the ghost liow but why the ghost still possessed him?? Or are you trying to say he halau the ghost instead of catching it?

m@y3 g@L said...

d ghost still wandering around her office so i think tat person try to catch 'it' ba!!!

jade_adeline said...

nono....actually he failed to catch that ghost.so tat ghost very unsatisfied then come possessed him lo...kinda scary...he's alrite now.... but physically been affected lo....