A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tiring

A tiring today.

Why??

Went to climbed hill with my Supervisor and also Clara right after my working hour... This considered to be my first time to climb hill..

Oh gosh..Experience?? I will not go again but thinking of slimming down, it should be alright anyway.

The hill was kinda steep when it comes to an end of the road. Steeper and steeper makes me feels like wanna give up, man!!

But at least i've some experience of it and it will definitely will be a no-no for me...hahaha....

Conclusion, if my Supervisor asked me again, i will still wondering of going or not...haha Hmm maybe because lack of stamina gua....

Today will be a easy day for me to fell asleep....

Adios~~

No comments: