A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Last day (words of appreaciation)

At last, my last day of training has comes to an end. What I've learnt?? Too much...Can't be calculated...

I'm gonna miss my colleagues in my company no matter who they are - the production side, the management side, the locals, the non locals (cheap labors) and of course the security guard :p

3 months and it just seems happen yesterday. I've reached my office very early. Earlier than the other colleagues. Swept and mopped the floor (even tho i didn't do that during my training lar)

When i saw malay people from productions and also the non locals staff, I'll told them "hey hari ini I dengan Clara last day tau...Belanja kita makan okie?" haha

When i saw the chinese, i will say " 今天我和clara last day, 请我们吃okay?? " Whole day asking people treat us eat, eat, eat hahaha even when customer called i will say " Mr Goh, me and clara last day today. Where's your CNY cookies? Bila you want do leh?" hahaha

Sorry lar...We memang "tam chiak" lar hahahahaha...Anyway, I've know alot of people.. Customer's, supplier's, bla bla bla..... Donald, Raymond (even i dunno you all so much), Mr Goh (the most talkative when i picked up his call...can talk for half an hour), Mr Toh (i used to call him "toh gor gor and he like it".. TQ for your treat when we went to Muar :)

Heavy heart to leave as they are so much like my family.

TQ Kway Kway (pronounced as "Cho Cho" the one who always make me so frustrated with his attitude. He would always makes me so "kek sim" ) , TQ Win Aung, the one i always dunno apa dia cakap haha TQ Lao Da (boss's elder bro) belanja me and Clara makan lunch, TQ Ah Ann & Ah Jing *Husband & Wife gang* both of you are hilarious whenever we talked, TQ Ah Teh who always asked us belanja u makan haha, TQ Miss Lee always belanja us eat cakes almost every month, TQ Vivian always makes me laugh with your story hahahahahaha TQ Mr Jang who always asked me to type quotation and letter for you, TQ Uncle Boon who always saw us and smile with us, and TQ all production staffs......................

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ~~~From the bottom of my heart

3 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Finish training means ur graduation is near my dear! Going to really step the working world soon. I will be the first to welcome you! Hehe.. miss ya. COme back from holiday MUST MUST MUST find me. If not im gonna whack ur butt! Hehe...Muakss...

jade_adeline said...

hahaha yalar...eh many times u have said wanna whack my butt leh....but definitely last time one tak kira lar.....SURE WILL FIND YOU...

m@y3 g@L said...

elo..youve been tagged...