A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Im back -_-"

Holaaaaaaaaaa....

Alright. It's been a long long long time i am not updating my blog. Maye asked me before why my blog seems to be so outdated... The next few weeks only logged in and wrote something that is not special... Why?? I'm not sure what to write.. Not suppose to be "not sure" instead of "dunno what to write" haha

Ermm...Tomorrow i will be going for my second job interview. This time im not kinda nervous if compared to previous one. Ha Sound ridiculous right?

Oh ya....another story

Last week, my mum told me our car's petrol has been stolen. I told my mum that this matter impossible will be happening. My mum was suspicious over it. My next next neighbour was 2 "gangster" india families (their relationship is interconnected). So, of cos you will be suspicious too right.. I've ben staying at my kampung for over 10 years and nothing happened over these years plus there were so many cars too.....

Okay. I went to pumped petrol last friday once my mum told me our car petrol is empty. FRIDAY okay? I was terrified when my mum told me again our car petrol was empty. How could it be? I just pumped it on friday noon. And now only i realised what my mum told me was true enough. How could you use a RM50 petrol within one day??

Oh gosh...This is not going to happen EVER again. When my mum accompanied me to petrol station, when i pumped the petrol, it flow out from tank petrol (bottom part). The tank's petrol nut has been loosen by someone. This nut is not that easily being dropout according to family foreman. If you dun believe it, try it hahahaha

100% confirmed that my car petrol has been stolen. Arrghhh WTF this type of people really did not have any educational moral value. Is a burden for society. Damn it!!! What i do was i woke up at wee hour to check whether is the fella i suspect have taken any action or not. But, unsuccessful. I will make sure every nite i will woke up to check on it.

I know is not right if i suspect people just because they are "gangster" INDIA family. But when i parked my car, the guy was looking at me smiling with a wierd look. I have the feeling that is the one who stole our car petrol. When i got out of my car, he once again show me his awful smile. Damn!! "Pukimak", i wanted to scold but i dun have any prove saying that he's the one. I will be watch over you, man!!!!!!

You better watch out!!

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

yo yo yo...chill chill!!! Now you know this will happening. You have another car rite? Try to switch car always. Don't let them noe which car u using. Den dun pump so much. Each car maybe say RM30. Then, even they want steal oso cant much la..hahaha...Next time got petrol more de put inside hse. Less one put outside...let them 'sek za hu'...hahahhaa

jade_adeline said...

hahah...u think they are playing mahjong kah? sek za hu pula you....