A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Enjoyable dinner at??

Guess where am i??

Don't worry. Hints will be given haha..

Hint 1:


Hint 2:

Looks familiar with this tag number of table?

Alright..Hint 3:


Still can find where this location?

Last hint (sure familiar with this landmark)

Tadaaaaaa....... Portuguese settlement... Even though everyone of you might say "cheh", but this was my enjoyable dinner last night.

Its wonderful where the restaurants located at the side of beach. There were around 10 restaurants selling similar food - seafood.

That was my first time having my dinner there. Don't laugh at me please. hahahaha...... I wanted to go there for so damn long. At last, my dream came true huh... The food there, not bad. I think i chose stall number 1. I love crabs~~~ prawns~~~ squids~~~~ chicken wings~~~~ OMG suliva dropping again already.....

Its a wonderful place for people who wish to make gathering and also for family day. I will recommend those who love seafood, Portuguese settlement is the best choice.. Oh ya.. I just realised that there had open a new hotel namely Lisbon hotel. Simple yet nice and high class. I would probably give 4 star..hehe

No comments: