A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Job interview for the second time

Today, i went for job interview at xxxx ( cannot tell you this company) company located at Alor Gajah.

when i woke up, Maye sm-ed me wishing me good luck. Gal, you really have my heart. Love you. Thanks for supporting me. She definitely know me i will be nervous. So, in order for me to calm myself down, she will sent those encouraging word to me. So sweet of you. Appreciated gal.

Alright. Time reached. Gonna starts my journey to the company. Unbelievable when my bf reached there around 9.30am. When my sister drove me to find for this company, it took me about 35 minutes. But my journey was only 2o minutes today. Duh. Makes me even more nervous.

As i have expected, quite of number of fresh graduates like me applying for this company. But im curious when the interviewer told me that she wanted to hire "account executive". But in my memory, i did not apply for this position. My application for this company was 19 January 2009 which mean it has been past for about 2 months already. Huh. Terkejut i.

The interview lasted for about 40minutes. Talking something that not so formal Q&A session. Makes me even more release. The interviewers were quite nice but one thing is weird. They interviewed me in mandarin. They asked me whether i could speak mandarin and write chinese words. So, you could imagine what type of people they are. Ya..In their 40's.

One of the inteviewer was so cute. Im not sure whether they confirm for my application but he told me their working hours, annual leaves, bla bla bla. (for your info, the other interviewer was out already to make some calls). My mind was wondering how could he told me all sorts of these infos before telling me my application was successful. Cos, as i know, these infos would only inform me right after they confirm to hire me, am i right??

Okay. The other interviewer was there and the one telling me infos went out to take over the interview session. Now, the interviewer ask me to wait for call in order for her to re-confirm whether to accept as successful candidate or not. Aiks.... Which one i need to listen leh?? hahaha.... Anyhow, just wait for their call. What to do, right??

My interview session was hilarious. They didnt asked me about how was my study. Why i choose banking & finance? Instead, they asked me where i live, what's my dad & mum occupation, what sports i love to play, do i love dancing (is this part of interview Q? Im wondering huh), do i went for holiday, why not i further my study since the gov give support to those fresh graduates bla bla bla. Some questions are related but mostly, the questions she asked me not related that much to my job scope. So cute!!!!

No comments: