A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've made it!

"Yes" is what i would say after the confirmation of being hired by a company which i've interviewed yesterday. I'm happy-very happy!!!!!!!

Even though i knew that the chances of being hired will slightly higher, but i did not put so high hope. Why? Scared of being dissapointed again and happy for nothing..

Anyway, this thursday will be my first day of work. Hopefully, everything will be a smooth day for me!!

What post am i holding for: Ahemmmm Account Executive hahahahhahahaha

P/S: Im a banking & finance student, but I've chose the path in accounting line. Good job!!! At least its a new experience in my life... Weeeee~~~ Anyhow, the company hired me as account executive. Takkan wanna reject it right?? hahahahaha im happy for being in accounting line. I really meant it!!

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

adui..y in the end same line with me huh? maybe next time i go penang i pula enter ur banking n finance? who know rite? hahahaa....now the old phrases says: "what courses tat u tk in U doesn't mean wen u grad is work wat related to ur course."
My god sumtime it is so damn true~~~

jade_adeline said...

hahaha....no choice ma...they hire me for tis position. u r my senior so u need to teach me lor..ya lar....tat's why if not related to ur job, take it as a challenge in ur life n strive on.. tat's what i think about it...all da best