A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Terrifying day

Yesterday was my first day of work. Feel terrified as i waited for my senior colleague to bring me to the office. All employees were looking at me as im in the waiting room ( for your info, the machine punch is located nearby my waiting room).

After she brought me to the office, the HR staff started to explain the company's policy, laws, mission & vision etc. The most freaking out was she brought me to every department to make an introduction. Yea..ALL DEPARTMENTS.... IT department, purchasing department, QA department, production department, sales & marketing department etc...Not only that, i also need to go to factory 2. (There are 2 factories. Im based at main factory or called it as factory 1). Firstly, i smile cheerfully, later on, i smile awfully. Because i need to smile smile smile all the way to every departments. Imagine how i smile all the way hahahaha

Nothing to do much as im newbie there. Of course i won't be touching account stuffs. Filing, paper work, data entry was part of my job. This is my first day of work.

Second day, the most tired day. Why???

I need to go to another factory which they called it as DC - Distrubution Centre. But for me, it called as warehouse. Why im there??

What else?? Stock checking. OMG...So freaking out when i saw piles and piles of pallets full of BISCUITS... Assorted FLAVOR some more....Trust me. I won't be eating biscuits again in my life.....Imagine i need to count every single biscuits available there in order for them to capture the variation of the stock. This is a tough task. When i've finished counted the stocks, my colleagues and i passed the quantities to them to calculates the variation.

When they had finished, we need....YES... NEED to COUNT back cos the stocks were not tally with the computerized quantity. Oh gossh.....Imagine again ya....... Calculate Piles and piles of pallets.......

Haiz....reached home..tired....... feel so sleepy and need more rest....Yes, more rest!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: Im not complaining. Is just to update my blog and also to share my day of working -_-"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now, I believe you have better experience than before when recall to the 1st day of your work day...
so have you dress up with proper work dress or office clothes to impress yourself in office in 1st day?
Jemmy Fashion- your prefer Office clothes online shops