A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

RIP

Its been a lonely day without you. Mum and i were missing you so dearly. Time has passed by. I still can't taken it that you have gone too far away from us! I can't bear the feeling i have it now. Its so sudden you have left us.....

Daddy, may the Lord Jesus Christ and Mother Mary lead you to heaven - a place for you to rest in peace. Like what the priest has said, you have gone to a world that all pains will be taken away... Go!! Go with Jesus and Mother Mary as they will lead you to happiness....

Don't worry bout mum. We will take care of her. This is our job. Even though the house left both mum and i, i always love her like how you have love her so dearly.

Daddy, i really miss you!!! This post really makes me heartache. More hurt when i browsed the family pictures - brother's wedding, sister's wedding....It makes me can't let you go!

Let me know if you are safe. Let me know you are seated at the side of Jesus. Let me know that you are not suffering.. Let me know everything.....

Daddy, Rest In Peace.....You will always be remembered.....the most precious place....IN MY HEART!!!

4 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Hug...Muaks....
Beside that, i do not know should i console you or should not. Honestly, even amy, tal, pui, n meichiao didnt know what shld we say. Once experiences of your feeling. And i know it very deeply. This is human life and each n everyone going to experiences it whether to be early or late. No one ever ant to let go someone especially the loved ones.But sometime let go is good. Maybe. He will always there watching over you and your family like my father did. Uncle, may u rest in peace and i will do my best to be there for jade wen she needed me.

Yours truly,
Maye

jade_adeline said...

thanks gal....i feels better now....even tho is a bit quiet, but i try my best to accompany my mum so dearly......as for amy,tal they all, is okay...maybe is too sudden for them..even myself stoned for quit a while

m@y3 g@L said...

Update! Update! Update! Gal, how long u didn't update ur blog? must responsible to the readers (me)...hahahaha

jade_adeline said...

been busy with my work...hhahahaha